Fresh Solution Farms
Fresh Solution Farms is a state-of-the-art packing facility established in 2008 by Basin Gold, Sterman Masser, Inc., and other Midwest regional growers
Regional potato and onion solutions with national reach:
- Regionally and seasonally best potatoes and onions
- Local, regional, and national sourcing
- All varieties, all packs, all year
- Fresh, processed, and value-added
- National logistics optimization services
- Reduced food miles and lower total supply chain costs
- Grower owned and operated
- Leaders in innovation, category movement, operational excellence, service, and sustainability
Basin Gold is a grower owned and operated Co-op established in 1994. Based out of Pasco, Washington, with 20,000 acres throughout Washington, Oregon, and California, it consists of six member companies with farming/packing operations.
Michael Farms is a fourth generation family farm and produce operation, farming 3,000 acres in Urbana, Ohio.